? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 2, 2009

About my life

hiiii...this is my first time writting in this blog,actuaally my lecturer pn.shubashini ask me to create this blog for improve my english.First all i want to tell story about my life my name is Nurul Hidayah Bt Mohd Ridzwan. i was born at Sg.petani kedah in 16 november 1987. now my age is 22 years old,i live with my mom and my younger brother, my late father passed away in 4 november 1997 but i still remember him. im still single hehehe...ok see you next time daaaaaaa......

3 comments:

filantera said...

gud job!! do read some good english novel, later we visit popular and buy some ya!!

pujanclay said...

nice...
hope to see u improve in english soon...
paksu always support u from the back and wherever u may need me...
ps: tok want to sleep at your house la

Anonymous said...

Good Job my dear.. Hope to read more of your blogs.. :)