? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, February 23, 2009

Lucky


Do you hear me, i'm talking to you,

across the water, across the deep blue ocean,

under the open sky oh my, baby im trying.

Boy i hear in my dream,

i feel you whisper across the sea,

i keep you with me, in my heart,

you make it easier, when life gets hand.

Im lucky i'm in love with my best friend,

lucky to have been, where i have been,

lucky to be coming home again.

they don't know how long it takes.

waiting for a love like this,

every time we say goodbye,

i wish i had one more kiss, i'ii wait for you,

i promise you i will.

i'm lucky we're in love every were,

lucky to have stayed where we have stayed,

lucky to be coming home someday,

and so i am, sailing through the sea to an island,

where we'll meet,

you hear the music feel the air,

i put a flower in your hair,

through the breezes through tress,

move so pretty you're all i see,

as the world keeps spining round,

you hold me right hera right now.

3 comments:

Mohamad Norsafuan Rahim said...

i prefer you comment in my blog.you want to know my fall in love.hahaha.this is my secret in my life.i hope you very lucky in your life..Insyaallah.....

sailormoon girlz.. said...

erk.? so now you want to keep that secret laaa.....just give one clue what is name...

Anonymous said...

Hhmm.. am i missing something here :)