? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, February 14, 2009

my best day...

haiiii...today is 15 feb 2009...today is my mom birthday, i give my mom a dolphin crystal set...she so happy when i give that to him. i love my mom so much i can't loose my mom..
yesterday is valentine day i get flowers from my sweet heart :) ..he give me 3 bud roses red, pink and white. he bring to cinema and watch Geng (upin & ipin) the movie really fun and interesting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish my belated wish to Mom..

filantera said...

wish her for me too! eh you watched Upin ipin too on that day? where? well well well, i did too, and i watched at jusco BM.

pujanclay said...

ehem....
first of all...we can't celebrate valentine...
paksu angry la...
hehe...ask mak...when can she cook nasi beriani for paksu and tok...the best way to celebrate her birthday is by honoring tok whom has given a lot to raise her..tok want nasi beriyani,paksu just want to tumpang only hehe