? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

05/03/09

today in my college have a 'guddies day'...i get 14 candy from all my friend and also from my class lacterur is cik ira..cik ira give me a epal..she also give to all my friend..everyone is so happy when get the candy actually syikin cuz no one give the guddies to she..and she feel so sad and crying at the toilet..today is my last day to come to college cuz we have semester break..i wan,t to going back my village but it is impossible cuz i have to attend for training badminton...i have so many assignment that i have to do..ok...that all...see again in another post...daaaaa

4 comments:

hafizah salleh said...

allo i feel so pity with you... dont "rajuk2" ye... hehehe...

Mohamad Norsafuan Rahim said...

Thanks becoz u like this song...i hope you can see yaya...i really love her....so if you see me and yaya dont forget too what you promise at me ok...see you later...have a nice day....

Anonymous said...

Hi.. Goddies day is it? Hmmm.. im sorry i didnt send u guys any goodies but i did get for u candies from langkawi... will give to you all when you all come back to college :)

hafizah salleh said...

i kno0w you happy when holiday came right.... because you can enjoy or do something that more interesting... hehehe... hope you always happy...