? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Classmates

We have 27 studen in semester 2, in my class have 13 person and in another class have 14 person. i'm from class spp 2b, my lecturer class is cik Nur Zahirah. In my class havemany type of person have a sensitive, lazy, busy body, loving, spoonfeet, hot tempered, kind, humble, and also funny. All in my class are muslims and just have 2 guys only hasnul and wafiy, but they are have a different character. in my class i'm the elder then they, but anyway i happy to have they all as my friend. i hope our relationship eternal.

0 comments: