? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i change my colour blog

hiii....this is my new blog colour...i change my blog colour because i want to do some different in my blog..i use background in black colour cuz i want to match with pink colour...i also change my title blog in purple colour...i hope u all like with my new background blog..if u don't like please comment and i will to try do in my best... daaaaaa...

1 comments:

HaSnuL_67 said...

wowww.... i like this colour..
it is very nice..
can you teach me how to change background colour??? please??