? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, March 15, 2009

my favourite lecturer

actually my favourite lecturer is all the lecturer in my college..i like them because they are kind,lovely,understanding,happy and gorgeous..the lecturer is Pn.Subashini,Cik Jamilah,Cik Nurul Huda,Pn Sopha, Pn Nazliza,Pn Shima,En Munzir and also Cik Nur Zahira...they all my favourite lecturer..that all my Lecturer in Semester 2...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have so many favorite lecturers.. Dont know whom to chose is it... :)

Mohamad Norsafuan Rahim said...

thanks about your comments..i write the broken hearts because i feel that...no people can understand me now...i very sad every day..i smile,i lough everyday but in my heart i sad...thanks becoz you FIRED me....if i can fly i want to fly for around this world...assalamulaikum.....