? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 6, 2009

this is for you mom

Mother's are the most important individuals in our lives.
We begin our lives completely dependent on them for our every need.
Many believe that we search for aspects of the mother
child relationship throughout our entire lives.
Love it or hate it,
she was your first love and will never be gone from your heart.
You will always be in her heart also.
Try telling her not to love you,
try telling to her to forget you existed.
It is impossible.
Unless you are a mother yourself,
you can never understand the intensity of this love.
mom is everything for me,
without she i can life,
she is my world,
and she is born me,
she rise me up,
she is my mom and my father for me,
she give everything that what i need,
im sorry mom if i hurt you,
i know that i hurt your feeling,
but i want you to now something,
i really regret what i do in the pass,
now i promise that i never disappointed you.
i love you so much.

0 comments: