? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

6 Things I Treasure Most In My Life

6 things that i treasure most in my life is :
1. My handphone.
2. My sweet heart sweater
3. 'Bantal Bucuk'
4. My teddy bear 'pinky'
5. Spongebob pilow
6. Ring from my sweet heart.
that is my treasure becauz without my handphone i can do anything, without my sweet heart sweater i can't loose my misz to her, without my 'bantal bucuk', my teddy bear and my spongebob pilow to i can't sleep, and the last one is ring because that ring so important for me that give from my sweet heart. that all is my treasure most in my life i awake that all like my self.

0 comments: