? ??????????????Punk Collage? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.7 (338 Ratings)??188 Grabs Today. 35391 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Tartan Love? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.8 (6 Ratings)??176 Grabs Today. 2222 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Incredible Butterflies (New)? ????? CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My First Day At College

Actually i was late to registration because i'm not feeling well and i was finish my tonsil operation. After 2 weeks of registration i start join the college, the first time i came i feel nervous because i don't have a experience before this in college and everything i have to do my owm self. I have to see a lots of lecturer and new friend. I still remember that rohimah is the first person talk with me and also siti rohana and siti rohani they are twins. but now i'm not alone because i have all my friend and i can learn a lot of thing to do expecially the assignment..

0 comments: